We are looking for a Payroll Consultant with customer service experience and technical skills to assist new clients’ transition to their new payroll and human resources provider, Paylocity. If you are someone with computer skills, strong attention to detail, has mastered multitasking, and provides exceptional customer service, this is the right entry level opportunity for you.
Our Payroll Consultants are responsible for understanding small business client needs and configuring our applications to meet those needs. Duties begin with an in-depth consultative needs analysis, used to define system setup and configuration optimizing client time, efficiencies, processes and reporting. The Payroll Consultant will ensure accurate conversion of payroll and human resource data from clients’ previous providers, by balancing converted data to reports and tax returns and work cohesively with clients utilizing system output reports to confirm and test setup. Once data is successfully converted, the Payroll Consultant will provide first level support to our clients until their transition to our Client Services team. Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation area.
Performance Objectives/Job Duties:
- 100% responsibility for a seamless onboarding experience for clients with simple complexity setups
- Provide industry leading customer service
- Use a project management and consultative approach to promote an integrated implementation across all products
- Conduct an introduction call to verify contracted products, understand client priorities and craft a suggested timeline for the implementation of all products
- Conduct an alignment call to answer product questions, collect payroll data for configuration, review data extracted information, confirm company related information and introduce subject matter experts who will assist with higher complexity products
- Coordinate internally between the client and multiple Paylocity subject matter experts
- Facilitate the entry of previous payroll provider data
- Follow balancing procedures to ensure all converted data is accurate
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure all setup work has been completed accurately, review reports and support clients for initial processing of payroll
- Lead client meetings
- Some travel up to 5% required
- All other duties as assigned