We're looking for Juniors/Seniors who are going to be graduating in Fall of 2019 or Spring 2020. Must be available for internship from 5/20-8/9.
Partner Integration - Implementation Intern
REPORTS TO: PARTNER INTEGRATION TEAM LEADER
Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software company in a category of its own.
Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for hundreds of thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us create the future – enabling our customers to be employers of choice for their employees and supervisors.
Paylocity’s Partner Integration department configures, tests and provides supports for data integrations with over 300 vendors. We use a variety of connection types (FTP, sFTP, API, etc.) and file types (CSV, XLS, flat text file, etc.) to transfer data between systems. The types of integrations we support span multiple areas of business: 401k, Retirement, Employee Demographics, Positive Pay, Benefit Contributions, Applicant Tracking, HSA/FSA, etc. Clients utilize our integrations to reduce or eliminate time spent manually updating multiple systems.
Ideal interns are motivated individuals with a technical background, strong focus on customer service, and a general understanding of how technology platforms work together. Partner Integration interns will play a part in our team’s workload management, metric creation and compilation, data reconciliation, defensive query checks, and parts of the overall integration configuration process by working side-by-side with assigned mentors. This position combines technical ability with customer service, creativity, and a can-do attitude to help increase the engagement of Paylocity’s customers.
Are you the teammate we are looking for?
Who you are:
• Highly motivated team player willing to ask questions, collaborate across teams/functions, learn new concepts and be challenged
• Focused on the client experience and providing world-class customer service
• Willing to speak to vendors or clients about integrations
• Technical enough to understand tools and processes, but not necessarily a programmer. You will not be coding integrations directly – we use proprietary tools to configure integration variables and transmission methods.
• Able to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively
How we work:
• Teams of Analysts across Chicago, IL, and Lake Mary, FL lead by Team Leads
• We frequently partner with multiple internal groups (customer service, client implementation, sales, etc.)
• Casual, focused, and fun office environment – wear jeans, shorts, sandals, t-shirts. Just come ready to work and learn.
• Customers at the center of everything we do
• Change is a constant; we are frequently improving or modifying our processes to better serve clients or the business.
• Analysts juggle 40-50 integration requests at any given time; requests take 3-4 weeks on average to complete.
• Interns will be assigned fewer requests and lower complexity items but will be trained on the entire analyst role by the end of the internship.
What we offer:
• A compelling mission to elevate payroll and human resources across the backroom and into the boardroom
• Focus on helping our customers automate manual processes
• A lean enabling process that focuses on putting our customers at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to investing in our products, hiring the best talent, and giving them the chance to meaningfully contribute to a vast market opportunity.
• 2 weeks of dedicated Partner Integration training to start you off
• Dedicated mentor/coach for the duration of the internship
• Insight into how data flows between multiple systems
• A phenomenal culture that keeps getting better