We're looking for Juniors/Seniors who are going to be graduating in Fall of 2019 or Spring 2020. Must be available for internship from 5/20-8/9.
Custom Reports - Programming Intern
REPORTS TO: MANAGER - CUSTOM REPORTS
Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software company in a category of its own.
Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for hundreds of thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us create the future – enabling our customers to be employers of choice for their employees and supervisors.
Paylocity's passion for tailoring our products to each client's needs propelled us into success in the payroll and human resources software industry for 20 years. The Custom Reports team provides fully customized solutions for clients to better suit their business needs in multiple areas.
A Custom Report Intern will be responsible for creating, enhancing, testing and supporting the custom reports by working side-by-side with mentors and programmers. The ideal intern possesses strong focus on customer service and interest in relational databases with a technical background. This position combines technical ability with payroll knowledge, creativity, and can-do attitude to develop custom solutions for Paylocity’s Payroll and HR system customers.
Are you the teammate we are looking for?
Who you are:
• Highly motivated individual eager to learn, ask questions and troubleshoot problems
• Interested in learning about relational databases, coding and providing data
• Willing to talk to clients and collaborate with internal teams
• Able to handle multiple projects and priorities effectively
• Focused on providing highest quality of work and experience to clients
How we work:
• Team of Programmers lead by Team Leads
• We partner closely with Custom Report Business Analysts and various internal partners (Customer Service, Implementation, Partner Integration).
• Programmers complete 12-16 Custom Reports per month. On average it takes 3-4 weeks to complete the report projects.
• Casual, focused, and fun office environment – wear jeans, shorts, sandals, t-shirts.
• Customers at the center of everything we do
What we offer:
• A compelling mission to elevate payroll and human resources across the backroom and into the boardroom
• Focus on helping our customers automate manual processes, appeal to the modern workforce, and glean insights from analytics.
• A lean enabling process that focuses on putting our customers at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to investing in our products, hiring the best talent, and giving them the chance to meaningfully contribute to a vast market opportunity.
• Provide 2 weeks of one-on-one system and technical training
• Dedicated mentor/programmer for the duration of the internship
• A phenomenal culture that keeps getting better