Data Conversion Intern
Reports to: Data Conversion Manager
Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software company in a category of its own.
Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for hundreds of thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us create the future – enabling our customers to be employers of choice for their employees and supervisors.
Our Data Conversion organization nurtures a creative work environment full of talented individuals with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds working in small team around a shared mission. We are always looking for ways to improve our data extraction process through energetic and diverse thought processes. We come together to deliver a great experience for the client which makes Paylocity an exciting place to work.
What sets Paylocity apart from its competitors in the industry is a willingness to assist with electronically converting new companies from their existing payroll platform onto the Paylocity payroll processing platform. Over the past 16 years, we have used a multitude of technical approaches to extract, transform, and load necessary data from several payroll systems. Paylocity is seeking a sharp and self-motivated individual with a passion for working with data to be part of our Data Conversion Internship program.
Are you the teammate we are looking for?
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic about data and love Excel!
- Curious about how systems work and love to explore new websites, apps, and programs
- Loves to figure things out and solve tough problems
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and do what you can to help your team be successful
- A self-motivated individual eager to learn, ask questions and partner with a mentor to complete tasks with high quality
How we work:
- A casual team environment focused on quality and enabling our Implementation team
- Customers at the center of everything we do
- Close working relationship with our partners in Implementation
What we offer:
- A compelling mission to elevate payroll and human resources across the backroom and into the boardroom
- Focus on helping our customers automate manual processes, appeal to the modern workforce, and glean insights from analytics
- Lean enabling process that focuses on putting our customers at the center of everything we do
- No grunt work – meaningful tasks that help Paylocity grow
- Lean Six Sigma training with a problem to solve for. This will be presented to the executives.
- A phenomenal culture that keeps getting better
During the last three months, you would have:
- Learned something that you are excited about
- Found innovative ways to increase the quality of your work
- Exercised creativity and solved hard problems
- Demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills
- Shared your knowledge and interests with others
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2014, 2017, 2018
- Glassdoor Highest Rated CEO's 2014, 2017
- CIO Applications Top 25 HR Technology Solution Providers 2017
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2013-2017
- DC Digital Top Work Places 2016-2017
- 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Chicago 2008-2017
- Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago 2012-2017
- Best Places to Work Idaho 2017
- Best Places to Work Orlando Business Journal 2016-2017
- Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation 2014, 2017