The Sales Administrator will be joining a very ambitious and competitive sales force comprised of inside and outside sales representatives and managers. The Sales Administrative Assistant will provide direct administrative support to the VP of Emerging Markets. Candidates will be able to work independently with varying levels of supervision, and execute a high level of confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will be an independent worker with a strong sense of initiative and excellent time management and organizational skills. Being intuitive to needs and operating with a high level of maturity and critical thinking skills will be crucial to achieving success in this role
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Sales Administrative Assistant provides a broad range of administrative support functions, which may include details of a confidential nature, and performs a variety of tasks to accomplish established goals and objectives. These may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Research and develop documents and presentations including correspondence, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, agendas.
- Arranges travel (including air, hotel, car, etc.) for the VP of Emerging Markets.
- Reconciles and maintains expense records, statements and invoices, forwarding to Accounts Payable department for payment as appropriate.
- Creates, transcribes and distributes meeting agendas and minutes.
- Create and maintain Excel and other databases and organizational charts.
- Schedules and manages VP of Emerging Markets meetings: sending meeting invitations, setting up catering orders, preparing meeting space with supplies, cleaning meeting space after each meeting and setting up conference call line and/or IT system access, as needed.
- Manage and protect highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Manage requests for information and data.
- Excellent organization, project management, team meeting / event management, and negotiation skills.
- Special projects as requested.