The Data Analyst will design, develop and validate reports and metrics to measure business performance across Operations for management purposes.
The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing operational data to identify performance gaps and unfavorable trends. This role will also help to improve the client experience and operational capability by presenting recommendations for process improvement projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design and develop reports and databases utilized throughout Operations
- Build requested reports within various systems or with data from system extracts to provide to Operations leadership for analysis
- Support project teams with data collection requests and changes to existing reports and dashboards.
- Improve the accuracy and effectiveness of management scorecards and dashboards.
- Increase the usage practices around objective performance data in day to day management activities
- Other duties as assigned