This position is designed to identify potential threats and risks with existing and potential new clients, as well as support Paylocity’s additional banking processes.
1. Review client accounts for potential fraud, limit exposure, contact the client, gather information if fraud is suspected.
2. Enter/reconcile accounts receivable items, enter fixes for issues from various departments.
3. Run credit checks on new/existing clients, assist in determining funding based on credit reports.
4. Monitor credit risk clients for funding requirement changes.
5. Research and credit clients back for returned child support payments. Reconcile transactions from the month.
6. Develop and recommend policy, procedural, and automation enhancements to promote productivity and control.
7. Interact with clients and personnel from various banking institutions and internal departments to resolve issues in regard to transaction settlement or other queries.
8. Responsible for processing and uploading end of day ach files electronically to all banks once a week.
9. Verify that all ach files were successfully transmitted and accepted by banks.
10. Ability to troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the ach file process with the related bank and Paylocity development team to ensure effective resolution.
11. Perform related ad hoc projects including but not limited to accumulating data for analysis or creating reports at the request of the lead/Treasury Manager.
12. Perform other job related duties as assigned and /or taken on.