Paylocity is a cloud-based payroll processing and software company that operates in a direct-to-client capacity. Paylocity leads the industry by combining cutting-edge products with outstanding customer service and has been recognized by both local and national publications for successful innovation and growth.
With three major locations in Schaumburg, Illinois, Lake Mary, Florida, and Boise, Idaho, along with a robust remote workforce, Paylocity offers its employees exceptional culture, complete benefits, and opportunities for advancement - achievements affirmed by consistently high rankings by Glassdoor for Best Places to Work, Best CEO, and Best Places to Interview.
Paylocity is a company made up of people who love where they are and what they do. We are always looking for dedicated people to join us.
The Business Analyst is instrumental in carrying out Paylocity's primary mission of driving client satisfaction by ensuring their needs are fully understood and we are successful in meeting them. Responsible for handling needs assessments, cost/benefits analysis, establishing internal/external relationships, soliciting product and enhancement requirements from end users in order to convert requests into a workable solution.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creates, analyzes, and validates detailed functional/technical specifications.
- Drives increased use of core system functionality to reduce needs for customization.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Establishes intra- and interdepartmental relationships to prioritize needs, communicate project status and timing expectations.
- Creates internal documentation and training for setup and ongoing support
- Documents requirements, create use cases and process models.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of all system functions/release features