Paylocity is a cloud-based payroll processing and software company that operates in a direct-to-client capacity. Paylocity leads the industry by combining cutting-edge products with outstanding customer service and has been recognized by both local and national publications for successful innovation and growth.
With three major locations in Schaumburg, Illinois, Lake Mary, Florida, and Boise, Idaho, along with a robust remote workforce, Paylocity offers its employees exceptional culture, complete benefits, and opportunities for advancement - achievements affirmed by consistently high rankings by Glassdoor for Best Places to Work, Best CEO, and Best Places to Interview.
Paylocity is a company made up of people who love where they are and what they do. We are always looking for dedicated people to join us.
The Facilities Service Specialist I will be a point of contact for facilities-related issues as well as provide assistance to the facility management team as needed. This entry level position requires a positive attitude, ability to work at a fast-pace with multiple projects with strong customer service skills. Primary duties will include assisting the Facilities team with responding to work orders, space planning, stock replenishment, equipment maintenance and vendor management.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Resolve problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, vending, badging, conference rooms, cubes, as well as, interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment
- Manage and coordinate work with 3rd party vendors including: tracking work order completion, vendor and client follow up, and ensuring high service levels are achieved
- Assist with ensuring facilities team’s goals and objectives are met
- Collaborate with facilities team members on maintaining and updating floor plans/office moves.
- Recommend continuous quality improvement practices
- Assist with replenishing fruit, coffee supplies, kitchen products and nuts
- Coordinate and/or assist with special events, set up, tear down, supply ordering.
- Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations as needed
- Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed.
- Responsible for reporting any building or equipment malfunctions to Facilities Manager
- Serve as a liaison between employees and the engineering staff called in to fix problems
- Stock office supply areas
- Assist with moves of furniture and equipment
- Respond to internal and external client’s inquires and concerns
- Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with site inspections (related to fire department, build outs, etc.)
- Others duties as assigned