Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years of related professional experience, preferably demonstrating accomplishments in a learning and SaaS environment
• Ability to independently transform raw content and data received from subject matter experts into video content with full narrative structure, scripts and images
• Experience with a range of professional recording devices (video and sound) and comfort working in various media formats
• Ability to support the delivery of live-stream video events
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premiere, After Effects required; Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition a plus)
• Experience with shooting and editing live video as well as with a green screen and other locations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 2003-2010 products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe PDF documents
• Strong attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
• Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Capable of making quality decisions quickly
• Demonstrated ability to build trust with colleagues and customers
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of integrated teams in a fluid environment.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at all organization levels.
• Ability to work primarily on site with occasional nights and weekends where needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
• Experience with multimedia authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, or Lectora
• Training content creation experience
• Experience with motion graphics and ability to assist in the creation of art that can be repurposed in other content (e.g. infographics)