Junior .NET/C# Programmer
Open to 100% remote if you're not within 30 miles of our offices!
The Partner Integration team is responsible for exchanging data between internal Payroll, HR, Benefit, and Time and Labor systems with external business systems. The applications we develop allow our company to have a comprehensive array of alliance partners, offering related services such as 401(k), benefits, banking and human capital management, covering many facets of our clients’ employer service needs.
The Partner Integration Programmer I is responsible for all aspects of adding new partner relationships including; partner communication, technical details and specification review, application development.
- Maintain and Support core Data Integration platform and partner interfaces
- Display motivation to learn Paylocity’s business platforms and willingness to share ideas to enhance integration interfaces resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Analyze new partner specifications to design scalable and reusable interfaces
- Develop and Test interfaces for new and existing partners
- Develop and Turnover internal process documents upon completion of new interfaces
- Collaborate with First Level Support team to troubleshoot interface issues